Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                                                                 Period 4 New Media
                              What I liked about this class this semester is the fact that we each had our own computer and at times were given free times. I did enjoy the typing tutor because it helped our typing to improve. I also really liked that the work Mr.Haymore gave us wasn't really stressing and that we really didn't have to stress over this class like we have to towards other classes. I believe I did do my best in this class. I did all my work and paid attention to what we were supposed to do. I accomplished all the work by the end of the class sometimes with a bit of time to spare. I am trying to take my life goals serious because I really do want to accomplish everything I have written. I like the time we are given to read them over because it reminds me what I am aiming for and it helped me set goals for myself. I feel I am committed to being a CTR person. I choose the right and do what is right. The only time I will fail being a CTR person is when I don't agree with what is considered "right." I view things in a very different way than others yet I do know what is right. If I feel that choosing what is right is wrong, I’m sorry to say but I'm not choosing the "right." what I am trying to accomplish for my own good is to have more patience, and try being a nicer person. I have considered working out but haven't really decided anything in that case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment