Labels

Thursday, April 23, 2015

“It’s a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.”
                                                                  
                                                                                   Pam Knox
Reflection:

It’s not a great moment; it’s a fantastic moment when some chooses to do the correct thing in the right time. For example, this one time afterschool I was walking when some guys’ papers fell and started to fly away with all the wind. I couldn’t just pass by and pretend like it didn’t happen. I had to do what my conscious was telling me to do and help out this guy. When people saw me picking them up others joined in to help the guy and his papers were all soon off the floor. Doing so made me feel right about myself. It was the right timing to choose the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment