Labels

Thursday, March 26, 2015

“ I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”
                                               
                                                     Abraham Lincoln
Reflection:

You must remain true to what you believe in.  You can’t be guaranteed that you will succeed all the time, you shall be ready to lose but at the same time the opposite may occur. No matter what it is you have faith in in you shall stay true to what it is that you believe. For example, in soccer. I go for America (the team) when it comes to soccer. Whether they win or lose I will always be their fan. If they lose, oh well better luck next time but I won’t change teams because they lost. I stay true and determined to what I go for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment