Labels

Friday, February 13, 2015

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be                                                                                  alone than in bad company.”
                                                               
                                                                                George Washington
Reflection:

                I agree with this quote. I believe that I would rather be alone than with bad company. Why would I want someone with bad vibes, who’s pulling me down? I would rather be myself and work till I succeed, not to where the other person wants to go.  It’s better to be alone with your own thoughts rather than being with someone who isn’t helping you in anyway. Make sure to be around people who will do you good and help you out instead of being with a person who will do the absolute opposite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment