Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

                   The 3 questions
Ø  Can people trust me to do what’s right?
Ø  Am I committed to doing my very best?
Ø  Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
                 “If the answers to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail.”
                                               
                                                                                Lou Holtz
Reflection:

I feel like people can trust me to do what is right. Unless what they feel is right I know is wrong then they can’t count on me. I am committed to doing my very best although it may seem like I’m not. I might slack off from time to time but overall I’m striving high. I do treat people the way I want to be treated. People just have to get to me for their first impression of me might not be the best. Most of the time I am being sarcastic and I like to mess around so I wouldn’t mind if people were the same way with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment