Labels

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is particularly an American holiday, it time when families reunite and give thanks for everything they have. The first thanksgiving was in1621 held by Pilgrims and Wampanoag to celebrate the colony’s first successful harvest. The Continental Congress proclaimed the first national Thanksgiving in 1777. Today as thanksgiving is celebrated it’s no longer turkey, other customs have adjust it to certain meals they enjoy and seem to appreciate.
 
 
Things I’m thankful for:
v  Having what I need
v  My family
v  The people in my life
v  Being alive
v  My parents
v  Friends who are there for me
v  Having Kenia in my life
v  Having food on the table
v  My parents still being with me
v  Chance to go to school
v  My phone

v  the water we still have

No comments:

Post a Comment