Labels

Monday, October 20, 2014

Clinical manager
Duties and responsibilities;
Clinical managers often work for doctors' offices, clinics, long-term care facilities, and outpatient facilities. Typical duties of a clinical manager include managing clinical, professional, administrative, and clerical staff; managing the recruitment, development of, and appraisal of staff; overseeing day-to-day management; developing and implementing policies and directives; setting and monitoring budgets; attending meetings; handling communications; and making purchasing decisions.
Salary:
 $75,264 per year
Education:
Generally, you'll need to have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a field like medical services administration or health care administration.
                                                                               
Reflection:

I wouldn’t like to be a clinical manager because I don’t feel like the medicine theme is for me. I’m not an organized person in any way so I’m pretty sure this job isn’t for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment