Labels

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

                Trauma Nurse  
Duties and Responsibilities:
 Trauma nursing includes responding quickly to a wide variety of single- and multisystem trauma relating different patient needs, ages, cultures, and severity of presenting symptoms. The trauma nurse must respond with certainty and clearness to unexpected events by evaluating, intervening, and stabilizing patients about whom there is slight information.
Salary:
 $60,000 to $70,000
Education:
Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree
                                                                 


Reflection:

 I wouldn’t like to be a trauma nurse because they need to be prepared for anything at any moment and I am the type of person who tries to keep organized, although I fail at that. I believe I wouldn’t be available at all times in case of an emergency which wouldn’t be a good thing for such duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment